Sunday 17 November 2013

Scrapbookit DT....yay!!

I'm very excited to be able to share with you all my first creations for Scrapbookit....
First up I have a layout "Red Rock Canyon" 
I created this layout using the Graphic 45  Typography collection, now who doesn't love Graphic 45.... along with the Graphic 45 I used some fantastic Scrap FX products (Chevron Stencil, chicken wire, Elm leaf stamp) I love the Scrap FX chicken wire, so many uses.... 

 I also used a distress stain to create all the splats and drips on the layout, as well as to colour the corrugated cardboard and chicken wire.... I finished the layout off with some Kaiser lettering and by altering some of the flowers available from Scrapbookit....

Next up I have an altered project to share...
an alarm clock I altered using more of the Graphic 45 Typography collection, and more of the Scrapbookit flowers, along with some cogs cut from black cardstock


  add to this a Scrap FX "moments" mini word to finish it off 

Well I hope you've enjoyed these projects and are feeling inspired to create some of your own...
thanks for stopping by and remember you can find all these products over at Scrapbookit
Till next time,
Happy Creating
xC

No comments:

Post a Comment