Thursday 7 March 2013

Long time no Blog!

Well, it has been a long time since my last blog.... I have had a lot of upheaval in that time, but hopefully now this are back on track, and I am going to attempt to blog on a more regular basis... I guess we shall see how that goes...lol...

So much has happened since my last post... I guess I will start with some more shares from my wonderful trip...
I had loads of fun with Amanda and Cheryl, checking out the sights around Rome...




I just had to record that I had been there and touched all those wonderful places.... this is the Vatican wall...

Heidi posing at the Vatican...

our first view of the Colosseum... we found it by accident and jumped off the bus to check it out in the rain...
till next time
xC

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back online I still checked every now & then to see if anything was happening Luv Val ((((((HUGS))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So will I...can't believe that you are feeling Ok enough to blog..well done lovely lady

    ReplyDelete