Friday 22 March 2013

Graphic 45

As many of you may know Graphic 45 is having their design team call for 2013.... after being encouraged by my closest friends, I am very nervously auditioning for the Graphic 45 team.... so here goes...
It is a requirement to put a blog post showing a minimum of six projects....   this is a long post, so grab a cuppa and relax...
without further a due, here they are, hopefully, the Graphic 45 peeps will like them.... wish me luck!!

My favorite piece created especially for the audition, my Graphic 45 lantern:
Lantern using Bird Song
with the tea light lit
difficult to photograph but looks
amazing all lit up at night
side views


the door opens to change the candle




the dangling altered Graphic 45 butterflies

the hidden compartment

the hidden booklet

 Next up I have a little ATC box complete with a few ATC cards





Next I have a travel journal to share, this is the project I taught while travelling around Italy and Paris with a bunch of lovely scrappin' ladies....  Teaching in this way while the group travels around is a challenge with the limited supplies and equipment, but oh, so much fun!!!














Next up is a fave layout: Wild Child

Followed by another of my favs:  Breathtaking 
just love Graphic 45 papers with Scrap FX chipboard
the possibilities are endless

Then I have a simple altered tissue box cover



 


 Another layout featuring by dear mum, who I miss every single minute of every day....
the softness of the ladies diary papers reminds me
so much of my mum....
Next I wanted to share one of my many mixed media pieces.... look closely for some Graphic 45 goodness!



 And finally just one of my fave older layouts

Well, that was a few more than six.....till next time, fingers crossed
xC



3 comments:

  1. Amazing, beautiful work as usual. Good luck I hope you get in. Good on the friends for encouraging you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a wonderful job on all pieces and the work in the lantern is amazing. Good luck for your Graphic 45 audition hope it all goes well, they would be mad not to put you on their team

    ReplyDelete
  3. such creative inspiring work you can't help but win a design team position so so happy to see you are still involved & enjoying your craft my sweet ((((HUGS)))) Val XX

    ReplyDelete