Monday 23 January 2012

USA, Day four

Can't believe it's been four days already.... time really does fly...

Still getting over the jet lag, finding it difficult to sleep at night...

Today, we went to the Art and Craft market along the waterfront at Santa Barbara, lots of very talented people with their work.... everything from photographs, oil paintings, charcoal drawings to hemp bracelets, and some amazing creations from metal and glass...

I am now the proud owner of a couple of glass hair clips (yes I did say glass!) they really are pretty cool...
I also found an amazing glass bangle, I have tried to get pics of them to share, they were difficult to capture being glass...
glass hair clips

my beautiful glass bangle
We also checked out the beachfront at Santa Barbara and the pier....
Sterns Wharf

Lynnea on the pier at Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara


In the afternoon we went further north to Cambria and guess what I found on the way..... Naturally, I had to pay a visit... Oh! and I was very restrained!!...

till next time

xC

No comments:

Post a Comment